Friday, June 11, 2010

A Happy 3 Month Old!

Happy Baby in the bouncy seat

Drew is 3 months old!  May was an exciting month for him.  He's gone through so many changes it's hard to believe he's the same baby.  One of our favorite changes is how smiley and talkative he is.  Jim and I love to listen to him chatter and coo at us.  He also experienced his first Annual Conference (gathering of Methodist pastors and lay-people) and caught his first little cold that week.  He was sick for about a day with a cough and some congestion, but bounced right back the next day. His mommy, on the other hand, was in bed for 3 days with the same illness!  He had a great visit from his Granma and Papaw LaGrone, met his Box relatives from Kentucky and Maine, and spent many days entertaining his Grammy Kay. 

Here are some of our favorite pictures from Month 2:

Peaceful and pensive
Dreamy

Big laugh!

Uncontrollably big laugh!

Not my best side. (practicing the comb-over for when I'm an old man!)

REALLY not my best side, but one that happens frequently and needed to be documented...

SuperBaby! Cuddlier than a speeding bullet! Able to blow spit bubbles with a single bound!

Helping Daddy hold the bottle.

Watching TV - if it's on he won't take his eyes off it. Bad sign of things to come!

Tummy time with Mickey, our closest friend this month.

Couch time with Pacey, who is still not amused.

Peek a boo in the car on the way to Austin

I have LOTS of stuffed friends

Can I get this Sleep Sheep in my mouth?

I KNEW I could do it!

Mommy's big boy - likes to be held facing outward so he can survey all that is in his domain.

Bedtime!? You CAN'T be serious!

4 comments:

  1. Delightful pictures, Jessica and Jim. Thank you for the reminder to check out your blog. I really enjoyed seeing the new pictures. A friend here is expecting a baby girl soon so plan to send her the link to your blog. They may want to do something similar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, take 2.........
    Dude, you had me in the intro paragraph with the words "and caught his first......" I thought for sure the next word was going to be fish but then I saw the word "little" and I knew that you Jim being a very responsible father would not allow Drew to disgrace the famliy and your reputation by catching a little fish. So many fish to catch, so little time Drew!!! You need to get after it big boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drew really looks like Jim in the Superman picture!
    Precious boy, precious family!

    ReplyDelete