Thursday, August 19, 2010

The wonderful world of semi-sold food

Most of my pictures lately involve Drew with the latest food item smeared all over his face.
Why is it soooo cute to get messy at a certain age, but not so cute after that?

Here's a blow-by-blow of his first round of "solids."

Bring on the big boy food! (First time in big high chair)

 Let's see if I like this stuff:

Hmmm... let me think about it.

Oatmeal... Yes!

Avocado (first fruit... or is it a veggie...
in any case: first "solid" that's not cereal) -
YES!

Sweet potato (up my nose) - YES!

Peas...
NO!
(I think Daddy coached him on this one.)


1 comment:

  1. Haha @ the peas. Jillien's least fave is green beans. We learned that if we mix anything with a little touch of applesauce, it goes down much smoother! :)

    ReplyDelete