Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Take me out to the ballgame. Soon!

Since the baseball season has almost passed us by and we've tried hard not to let Drew watch any Astros games (too much disappointment this early on could scar him for life) I thought we should honor his first season by dressing him up as a Major Leaguer.

Here he is all happy in his carseat.

Now with the hat!

Now the bad boy look

I thought I'd see what he could do with a ball
(Is he a lefty? a shortstop?)
But this is the only ball I could find...

Rumor has it, Drew's Cousin Jason
(who is a college tennis coach with a fantastic new job!)
is all set to recruit Drew. 
So for your files, Jason, here are Drew's skills with the tennis ball:

Eating it:

Dribbling it between his legs
(You have to admit that's impressive, even if it's the wrong sport and the wrong ball.)
Dribbling is a specialty!

And getting ready to work on his serve.

Daddy's excited to see what happens during football season!

No comments:

Post a Comment