Monday, May 10, 2010

First Photo Shoot


I had professional pictures taken of Drew at 2 months old. I'm so happy with how they turned out, even though the studio was running about 45 minutes to an hour behind and Drew was "ready for his close up" way before they were ready for him. He got extremely fussy just before the pictures were taken, but thankfully he's seen a few flashes in his short life (his daddy is constantly snapping photos of him!) and he calmed down when the session started.


Jim and I think this one looks more like his senior picture than his baby picture. Doesn't he look like he should have his letter jacket slung over his shoulder?



Here's an almost smile!


My favorite. A typical shot of the happy Drew. And what's that on his overalls? A frog? Shocking!


My favorite of the two of us. What a sweet baby!

1 comment: