Monday, March 8, 2010

Getting Ready for Baby

From the day we first knew Drew was on his way we loved him and began to get our world ready for his arrival.

This slideshow begins with the news we received on June 22, 2009, the day after Father's Day, and continues with ultrasounds as he develops on the inside, profile shots of me as I get rounder and rounder on the outside, the progress of the nursery and the baby items that took over our house, and celebrations with loved ones as we anticipated his arrival. It ends on the morning of March 4, 2010 (post epidural!) at Methodist hospital just before his birth.

Psalm 139:13-14
For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.

No comments:

Post a Comment